Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Muscles By Sweat Equity, PCW Show Tomorrow Knight

Business First:

Premier Championship Wrestling presents their first event of 2012, PCWs New Year's Knockout TOMORROW NIGHT at the MARQUEE Lounge and Event Centre (formerly Dylan's on Pembina). Tickets $10 at the door, bell time 9PM. Minors allowed when accompanied by legal guardian. Witness the PCW Heavyweight Champion "Outlaw" Adam Knight defend his title and justify his heinous actions from SEASONS BEATING in December.

While visitiing the PCW Website make certain to take the time and VOTE for the PCW Year End Awards. Winners will be announced at PCW:X The TENTH ANNIVERSARY SPECTACULAR in March.

There. I am all pimped and linked out for the moment. Ahhhhhh....

Love the gang at Muscles By Meyers. Stopped in for a chat and some protein powder as I went through my last tub in recrod time - SO GOOD. Dave is a great dude and works hard not just in the shop but in his role supporting MABBA and the fitness scene overall. I think the crowning achievement of my wrestling / training life will come if he ever asks to put my pic up on the wall with hte other athletes.

Of course, first I gotta not be a huge fatty. 

And on THAT note ....

Back to Goodlife today, burning the guest passes. I swear, if the people at Shapes don't get back to me in the next couple of hours I might say "convenience be damned" and sign up, despite the whole driving-all-the-way-across-town issue. Just love the atmosphere there, a breath of fresh air after working out in a quiet, cramped and windowless basement for the last eyar.

Overhead Smith Rack Press 12 (1plt); 10 (1.5); 8 + 6 + 5 (1.75); 7 (1.5)
Dumbbell Shrugs 4 x 12 (100 lbs)
Upright Barbell Row 10 + 10 + 8 + 7 (135 lbs)
Bentover Rear Delt Fly 4 x 8 (50 lbs)
Standing Lat Raise 8 + 8 + 6 + 5 (40 lbs); 12 (25 lbs)
Core Training 10 mins
Cybex Arc Trainer 20 mins (404 cals!!!)

Big fan of the core and cardio equipment at the Goodlife gym. I find them challenging, smooth and almost fun to use which is something I never thought I'd say.

And despite not getting a whole buttload of sleep every night this week (I had the Jets game on the PVR dammit, I had to witness the pain) I feel damned great. And what a rush starting my workout! Dave sampled me some "Grenade" fat burners, and combined with the "Mutant Mass" pre-workout supplement I am taking I was just bouncing from excericse to exercise. Great stuff!

I am gonna go and try to eat some good food now. Maybe even another 24 ounce Timmies. Might as well keep this metabolism pumping while I can!

Thanks again for everyone who has read, comments or emailed me about this Journal. I'm having a good time writing it and am glad that some folks are finding it fun. Please share it around - I love me some feedback.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw on DVD??

No comments:

Post a Comment