Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2012

Gym Drop In Fees are Expensive, So I'd Better Make Up My Damned Mind

Seriously. My wallet is starting to hurt from all this drop in fee abuse.

With my office gym membership coming due in a few weeks I have been enjoying trying out several different locales to try and find a good new fit. Gone to new places and old places (Today returning to my old stomping grounds at the EK-YMCA) to try and make sense of things. Regardless, gonna have to make up my mind sooner than later.

We'll see how it goes.

Woke up this morning with a lot of tightness in my knee. Not uncommon when the temperature drops to Hoth-like levels, but this was more extreme than usual. I blame this immediately upon my 35 minutes of treadmill walking yesterday. Yes, WALKING on a treadmill is more impact on my knee than it likes to handle.

Frickin' old man over here.

Regardless, was nice to be able to blast my chest in a different way - even if my wrist was acting up on me.

Hammer Strength Incline Press  15 (1plt); 12 (2plt); 10 (3plt); 2 (3.5plt); 6 + 5 + 5 (3 plt) - 60 second rest
Incline Dumbbell Press 7 (80lbs); 9 (70 lbs); 11 (60lbs) - 30 second rest
Incline Dumbbell Fly 9 (50 lbs); 12 + 12 + 10 (40 lbs) -30 second rest
Dumbbell Curls 8 + 8 + 8 +8 (50 lbs) - 30 second rest
Flat Bench Press  7 (205 lbs); 9 (185 lbs); 12 (155 lbs) - 30 second rest
Barbell Curl 12 + 10 + 10 + 10 (95 lbs) - 30 second rest
Cable Fly 12 + 12 + 10 + 9 ("70") - 30 second rest
X-Trainer 60 mins (837 cals)

So yeah, a reall good sweat, a better workout and feeling much looser in the old wobbly pin today.

Got some ring training tomorrow and haven't decided on Shoulders / Triceps or if I will hit up some hot yoga first. We'll see how it rolls out i suppose.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw Shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment