Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 January 2012

Cheat Day = No Regrets, I Also Got a New Phone

Not that anyone cares, but new phone = less grumpy of an Outlaw. Been dealing with overpriced monthly bills, useless data plans that I ain't been using and a falling apart at the seams Blackberry.

Seemed about time to purge myself of the demons, drop down to a simpler NOKIA phone and stick to teh basics. Plus only a 2 year plan so not the end of the world.

Enjoyed a full day off gym and diet yesterday. With that said, I probably overdid it with the multigrain baked crisps and the footlong sub, but who cares? If you're taking a day off, you gotta enjoy it. Didn't seem to affect my metabolism too much as I had no trouble bursting into a sweat during both workouts today (wait for info on that). Plus going back to my normal huge (but on plan) breakfast of 1 cup peas, 4 stalks asparagus, salsa, cottage cheese and 6 whole Omega-3 Egg omelet and being hungry again 90 minutes later made me smile.

Now that I am several hours away from my snacktime,  I am growling to beat the band. This will be quick a posting I figure. Dude's gotta eat.

For the foreseeable future (up to and including Next Thursday's show) I am trying to add more cardio into my daily routine. Nothing outrageous (or MABBA Competitor crazy) but at least an extra 30 to 60 minutes 5 times a week before breakfast to start my day off and kick start the body. I used to do this religiously a few years back but have fallen off the habit. Today though I intend to resume the habit.

So yeah. Here's how today looked.

Treadmill Walk 2-degree Incline, 3.5 mph 35 mins (245 cals)

3 hour break.

Leg Press - 15 (6plt); 12 (8plt); 10 (10plt); 10 (11.5plt); 10 (13plt); 10 + 7 (14.25plt); 12 (10plt) - 60 second rest
Lying Leg Curl - 8 + 5 (2plt); 8 (1.75plt); 8 (1.50plt); 10 (1.25plt) - 30 second rest
Single Leg Quad Extension - 7 x 10 (1.25 plt) - NO REST
Stiff Leg Dumbbell Deadlifts - 8 (80 lbs); 8 (70 lbs); 10 + 10 (60 lbs) - 30 second rest
X-Trainer 15 mins (235 cals)

So yeah. Totally pooped. And very glad I didn't talk myself out of a punishing LegDay in the guise of "re-jigging my daily routine". I will be doing that February 1st. That'll be about 6 to 7 weeks. And that will be the correct time.

Until next time, have a good day y'all. I'll be around doing my Outlaw Thang'.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
T-Shirts!
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment