Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 February 2012

Week Off, Did You Miss Me??

Really? No?
Damn ....

Oh well, I'm still gonna write this blog up anyways. So I guess you'll just have to read it and hate it.

Had a great week / 5 days away. Always a blast hanging out with my "brother" Mike. Only other guy I know who turns into a 13 year old every time we hang out. Couple of pathetic 35 year old dudes we are I tells ya.

Had a great time at my first live NHL Game in 15 years. Enjoyed watching my Winnipeg Jets pull out the shootout victory over the Philadelphia Flyers IN Philly. I even made it out of the damned building alive if you can believe that. Enjoyed more than a bit of food at the world famous "Chickie's and Pete's" after the game. But who could turn down $2 beers, Sheesesteaks and buffalo wings I ask you?

Apparently I should have, my poor belly is still reeling.

Either way, a great time was had by me. And that's all that's important. Hell, I even managed a workout of sorts in the hotel "gym." Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. But was able to hit up a decent little circuit and break a sweat. Call it a victory.

That said, it was time to return to the world of kicking my ass today.

Wide Grip Bentover Row 12 (135lbs); 10 (205); 6 + 6 + 5 + 5 (255)
CloseGrip T-Bar Row 10 (230 lbs); 10 + 10 + 10 (255 lbs)
Single Arm T-Bar 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 (80 lbs)
Wide Grip Pulldown 8 + 8 + 8 + 8 ("200" - Racked)
V-Bar Pressdown / Hyperextension / Dumbbell Obliques / Ball Planks Circuit 3 x NO REST

In and out 40 minutes.

Yep. I am beat now.

No cardio today, knee is very tight after all the travel. Spent a good ten minutes loosening it up prior to lifting and still gave me crap 90 seconds into teh elliptical. One more day off for it and I'll feel better.

Prepping big time for my Alberta Tour starting on the 15th. Gonna be a lot of workout blogs between now and then, so I'll try to keep it entertaining.

Until tomorrow ...

AK
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment