Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

One Last Kick At the Holiday Food Trough, and More Training!

I love my mom, I really do. But I am SO glad that the Holiday Season is officially over now so i can stop feeling obliged to stuff my face full of all teh food she provides when I go over there for dinner.

"But I made these ginger snap cookies and cream pie because they're your favorite: (sad Mom Face)

Stuff*Stuff*Stuff "Ohhhhhhhh sooooooo goooooood....."

Sigh ....

So yeah. it felt good to wake up this morning, chow down on my vitamins, plow into a pot of coffee and my 6 Whole Egg with 1/2 cup asparagus and 1/2 cup mixed vegetables omelet.

Ahhhhh - nutrition.

Something is screwy with the Fit Day food in / calories out grid, but I am sure I'll get it figured out right away. Still irritating as all get out. Weird.

Got my training done tonight, though I feel lazy for not getting it done first thing. Early Day training always feels better for me, totally anchors my day and inspires me to stay on track with diet and focus. But my dogs were just too cute and refused to let me off the couch, especially when I had so much Star Wars : The Force Unleashed II to play.

Ah well.


Smith Machine Overhead Press 2 x 10 (1 plate); 2 x 6 (2 plates) 1 x 8 (1.75 plates); 1 x 9 (1.5 Plates)
Smith Machine Shrug 4 x 8 (3 plates)
Side Lateral Raise 1 x 5 (50 lbs); 1 x 7 (40 lbs); 1 x 9 (35 lbs); 1 x 10 (30 lbs); 1 x 10 (25 lbs)
Hanging Dips 5 x 5 (body weight)
Overhead EZ Bar Extension 4 x 8 (95 lbs)
Wide Grip Upright Row 3 x (6 - 8) (135lbs); 1 x 8 (115 lbs); 1 x 12 (95 lbs)
Rotator Cuff Extension 1 x 7 + 5 + 3 ("40") No Rest
Rotator Cuff Curl 3 x 10 ("40") No Rest
Reverse Grip Tricep Extension 4 x 10 ("120")
X-Trainer 15 mins Intervals (237 cals)

So yeah, not feeling too badly today. Slow and Steady blah blah blah.

Cardio day tomorrow (unless I decide to say Fuck It and just jump right to Back Day - Stay Tuned).

Nothign very impressive to say right now. Time for some almonds and dried fruits. My tummy is rumbling.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw Gear For You and the Family !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment