Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 January 2012

I Have Great Legs But I Hate Training Them

I know, it's a recurring theme. Still rings true however.

Leg Day is now and forever will be my "just get it done already" day. I don't like it, it doesn't like me. However it helps keep my knee strong and let's face it no one like skinny legs.

"No One" = "Outlaw".

Seated Leg Press 12 (6 plates); 12 (8 plates); 10 x 10 (10 plates) - 45 second rest
Lying Leg Curl 8 + 8 + 6 + 6 (1.5 plates) - 30 second rest
Romanian Deadlift 4 x 10 (135lbs) - 30 second rest
Quad Extension 4 x 10 (1 plate) NO REST
X-Trainer 15 mins (237 cals)

And that's that.

I know, real exciting right?

Went to high volume reps on the Leg press today to (as mentioned yesterday) save the strain on my lower back. I am just giving it a rest this week as I have plans to return to squats and deadlifts next (possibly even alternating them from week to week .... hmmmm).

Saturday Morning at 10 AM I will be hosting an in-ring workout. If you haven't already responded to my email (or you didn't know) message me directly for details.

Other than that - gonna make it a cardio day tomorrow I think. Staying strong on the nutrition plan and prepping to defend the PCW Heavyweight Title on January 26th. Good times.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
T-Shirts !!
Best of Adam Knight Vol 1 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment