Total Pageviews

Monday 9 January 2012

Days Off Good For Re-Fueling the Mind

First honest to Goodness full day off I have taken in forever.

Slept in, played with the pups. Video games. Made some good food, enjoyed some Chinese Takeout (good stuff primarily, nothing totally throwing the diet under the bus of course). And then an early bedtime. Nowhere to run off to, no family things to get done, just a day to chill.

Awesome.

So needless to say when I woke up at 330AM today I was raring and chomping at the bit to shake off that lazy crap and hit it hard.

Love that feeling. I need MORE of that feeling. Success is bred from feeling that feeling. You feel me?

Shoulders, Triceps and Cardio:

Overhead Smith Machine Press 1 x 15 (1 plate); 1 x 6 + 5 (2 plate); 1 x 7 (1.75 plate); 1 x 8 (1.5 plate) - 60 Second Rest
Dumbbell Shrugs 1 x 20 + 15 + 13 + 13 (80 lbs) - 30 Second Rest
Dumbbell Upright Row 1 x 6 (65 lbs); 6 (60 lbs); 7 (55 lbs); 9 (50 lbs) - 30 Second Rest
Standing Lateral Raise 8 (40 lbs); 8 (35 lbs); 9 (30 lbs); 10 (25 lbs) - 30 Second Rest
Hanging Dips 4 x 8 (body) - 30 Second Rest
V-Bar Cable Extension 12 ("150"); 3 x 10 ("160") - 30 Second Rest
Rope Extension 8 ("110"); 8 ("90"); 9 ("70"); 13("50") -15 Second Rest HUGE Burnout
Rotator Cuff Extension 3 x 10 ("30") NO REST
Rotator Cuff Curl 2 x 20 ("30")
X-Trainer 45 mins (721 cals)

So yeah. Feeling pretty terrific this morning. About to go and log my info into my FitDay account for the morning - a terrific tool for logging intake and output. Check it out.

Looking forward to getting more in-ring training done in the very near future as well. As awesome as a X-Trainer and gym membership is, nothing beats being in a ring and getting thrown around for staying in peak Wrestling Condition. You don't see football players playing hockey for conditioning, so wrestlers need a ring. Stay tuned to hear more if you wanna get some info on training.

Also, very impressed with the number of hits my original highlight reel has gotten since I uploaded it late on Saturday. It's got a lot of old footage of a guy who now looks like my younger brother (but I swear is really me). Check it out  and share it up if you please.



May have another update tonight - back on graveyard routines. So we'll see what happens. I'll be around.

And thanks as always for reading.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw Gear !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment