Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

Leg Day Sucks Worse Than the Winnipeg Jets Road Record

Hey, I love my Jets but after back to back road humblings gotta call it like I see it.

I mean, it's fun as heck watching the Jets play at home, but it's miserable as hell watching the Atlanta Thrashers return once they hit the road.

Sad.

So yeah, Leg Day. Sucks the bag.

X-Trainer Warmup 10 Mins (151 cals)
Squats 1 x 10 (135 lbs); 1 x 10 (225 lbs); 2 x 5; 1 x 4 (275 lbs); 1 x 10 (225 lbs) - 60 Second rest
Romanian Dumbbell Deadlifts 4 x 7 (80 lbs) - 45 Second rest
Lying Leg Curl 1 x 8 + 6 + 5 + 5 (80 lbs) - 30 Second rest
Quad Extensions 4 x 10 (45 lbs) - No rest
X-Trainer 10 Mins (267 cals)

Also, gotta give a shout out to my friend Melissa. Melissa is a young lady who has caught the gym bug and is training her buns off in preparation for her very first run at a bodybuilding competition. She is already enrolled for the MABBA in March, and depending on how that goes she is hoping to travel to Montreal for the Quebec Nationals as well. Keep up the hard work girl, you're doing great!

That's all i got today, I gotta go back to ribbing Jay Richardson and Troy Westwood on Twitter now before I head to sleep.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw Gear !!

No comments:

Post a Comment