Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

Knee Pain Be-Damned, I Must Needs Do Trainings

Side note, I actually do have excellent grammatical awareness, it just amuses me to buther the English language with personal idiosyncracies and silliness.

Also, I am high on painkillers.

Kidding.

Feelign good today. Yesterdays shotr assed but intense workout was fun, but today the homestretch to my 2012 debut Title Defence is on. Gotta ramp it up.

Elevated Foot Chins 10 + 8 + 8 + 7 (body) - 45 second rest
Bent Over Barbell Row 7 + 6 + 6 + 6 (225 lbs) - 45 second rest
1-Arm T-Bar Row 6 + 6 + 5 + 5 (90 lbs) - 30 second rest
Wide Grip Pulldown 10 + 10 + 8 + 7 ("200") - 30 second rest
V-Bar Pressdown 4 x 12 ("110") - 30 second rest
X-Trainer 45 mins (717 cals)

So yeah, feeling pretty darned good today. Body totally blasted. Didn't do too many back exercises today and the extra time on the X-trainer actually feels pretty good on the old man knee.

In a few hours (when my schedule clears) I am planning to head back to the gym for another 45 mins on the X-Trainer so with any luck my goal of 60 - 90 minutes a day will become a gym reality going forward.

Wish me luck!

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment