Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 October 2013

So yeah, time for a change

And time to get back into the swing of writing things on here.

The focus for this Blog has become less specific and more specific at the same time. No longer will I bore you fools with the same old "Here's what I lifted today" tripe that I always fell back on out of sheer No Originality. Okay, that's not precisely true - I will still do that occasionally.

But more to the point, I have a number of avenues of interest that until very recently I had been ignoring. So from this day forward I will be picking a different topic and espousing upon it at my discretion. Whether you choose to share it or not is up to you.

Topics will include but are not limited to:

Health and Fitness

My wrestling career and the Wrestling Business in General

Writing: Specifically MY eBooks, the difficulties I experience when writing them and the self-publishing process

Movies and other such entertainments

Thank you to everyone who stuck it out for a time. I will likely continue tweaking this site over the next few days. Specifically with the page domain because that one's a bit wordy for my liking.

If you can't wait to read more of my word-smithing, then I encourage you to visit my Author Page over at Smashwords or over at Amazon to check out what I've been up to.

I'm on the road tomorrow with two of my Young Boys. Expect a recap of the trip this weekend.

Thanks y'all.

AK

Overdrive: Official Facebook Page
"Outlaw" Fan Page
@OutlawAK

No comments:

Post a Comment