Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 January 2012

Enjoying A Relaxing Weekend, Even Though My Knee is a Bitch

Seriously, my knee has been on fire since I woke up Saturday morning. Stiff, achy and aggravating. Was so bad that I took the day off from the gym and cancelled my in ring workout. Brutal. I NEED that ring time.

Gonna be a busy week playing catch up.

I type this while relaxing and watching the Patriots / Ravens game and enjoying it immensely. Gonna have to make some stuffed chicken breasts and salad for dinner so just gonna squeeze in today's update.

Dumbbell Press / Seated Lat Raise
50 lbs / 25 lbs  4 x10 & 4 x Fail
Dumbbell Shrugs / Upright Row
80 lbs / 35 lbs  4 x 10-12 / 4 x 10
Hanging Dips 10 + 8 + 6
Rotator Cuff Extensions / Tricep Extension
"40" / "110"   3 x 10 / 3 x 10
Rotator Cuff Curls
3 x Fail

Banged that off in about 30 minutes. Fired up a great sweat and hauled ass through it. A nice change overall. Haven't done superset training in a long time, and since I knew my knee woulda hated even hopping on the elliptical today, I wanted a workout to fire up the metabolism without the cardio component. Should be good to go for tomorrow morning.

Until then, time to enjoy some playoff football.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
PCW THIS THURSDAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment