Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wish I'd Worked Out This Afternoon ...

... Because at least THEN I'd have a place to vent this frustration.

I just posted this message all over the place on my usual links:

UPDATE !!!

PCW has just been informed that the Venue has a scheduling Conflict. As a result we are Moving the event from Tomorrow Night to NEXT THURSDAY (Dec 15th!!)!!

The event will be updated ASAP here online and across the system. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you all on DEC 15th for PCW's SEASONS BEATINGS!!

Irritating.

I mean, we all know that "shit happens" but seriously.

So with that said, anyone who wants to watch me SMASH some scrawny little boys in a wrestling capacity, please re-arrange your schedules for Dec 15th.

Piss me off.

Anyways, here's the damage:

X-Trainer - 10 Minute Warm Up
Incline Dumbbell Fly - 4 x 12
Flat Smith Press - 5 x (6-8)
Incline Dumbbell Press - 5 x 8)
EZ Curl Bar - 4 x 8
Dumbbell Curl - 4 x (6-8)
Rising Cable Fly - 4 x 12
Decline Cable Fly - 4 x 12
Cable Curls - 4 x 10

Big swoll, feeling all burnt out now. I would have done post resistance training cardio, however my paid parking was about to expire. My fault completely.

Shoulders and Triceps tomorrow, meeting up with my buddy Scott in a different gym. Totally looking forward to the change of pace.

Hopefully, I'll be wittier tomorrow.Sorry folks.

AK
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment