Total Pageviews

Monday 26 December 2011

Quick and Dirty - Belated Merry X-Mas to all!

First off: Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope that Santa or whichever fictional creature based on mythological origins you "believe in" was kind to you this year and that you got to spend oodles of time with you loved ones celebrating each other, lavishing them with gifts and cramming delicious food into your craws.

'Cause that's what I did. And it was Awesome.

Now - I realize in my previous post that I owe Myself / you a rundown of my body measurements. I would like to take this opportunity to declare the following:

I get hit in the head a lot.

As a result of aforementioned head hitting, I plum forgot to bring my measuring tape tonight as I left the house.

Cop out? You are entitled to think so. However I honestly forgot and will endeavor to get this done tomorrow or the next day (schedule permitting)

Also - still trying to score a date for a full on bf% measurement. Stay tuned.

Other than that, Shoulders and Triceps!

Limber up - 5 mins
Smith Military Press  1 x 12 (1 plate); 3 x 8 (1.75 plate); 1 x 10 (1.5 plate)
Smith Shrugs 4 x 10 (2.5 plate - hold at top for 1-count))
Side Lateral Raise 3 x 5 (50 lbs); 1 x 8 (40 lbs); 1 x 11 (30 lbs)
Hanging Dips 4 x 6
Upright Row 3 x 6 (135 lbs); 1 x 10 (115 lbs); 1 x 12 (95 lbs)
Overhead EZ Bar Extension 4 x 10 (85 lbs)
Rotator Cuff Extension 3 x 7 ("40")
Rotator Cuff Curl 3 x 10 ('40')
Rev. Grip Cable Extension 2 x 12; 1 x 10; 1 x 9 ("120")
X-Trainer Intervals 16 mins (286 cals)

Yep. I'm cooked.

It's 1:18AM now. I'm going to bed.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw Gear !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment