Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 December 2011

Because What The World Needs is More Social Networking

So here's "the skinny"

For some time now I have been feeling stagnant. Not in any way specific, just more of less in general. In Wrestling, in the gym, at home, at the "mark job." This is a horrid feeling for me. I have always prided myself on being creative, mentally energetic (if not physically) and having something else to work on.

The crux of my issue, seemed to stem from the place it always does - My Body.

After a nearly a full year (One in which I was anticipating more international trips than ever before) of minimal travelling for wrestling and life, I found that I have once again fallen into a rut. Which rhymes with gut. Which is sitting heavily around my mid-section as I sit there to type this.

Don't start the "You look fine" blather talk, I ain't writing this as a "make me feel better with your words" fishing exercise.

What this is designed to be is the first of my "Ongoing Workout Progress" reports. Warninn now - I will be attempting to add pictures (and maybe even video) to this site if blogspot will allow me - so be prepared for some sights that aren't for the faint of heart (namely, me soaked in sweat either prior to a big meal or right after a workout).

With this journal, it is my permanent record. My "No Excuses Allowed" online backup. My reason to constantly challenge myself and to avoid Stagnancy.

And hopefully - it will also act as a source of support, humour and - dare I say it - inspiration for others who are struggling with health, dietary disorder and self image issues.

Nobody's ever going to be perfect in their own mind. What we can be is better then our previous best.

That's sweat equity. That's determination.

That's hard work.

So hop on board, hope you enjoy the ride. Feedback, comments and criticisms always accepted. Douchbaggery will get you Lariat-o'd off my blog faster than you will ever see coming.

AK

Follow Me on Twitter - @OutlawAK
FaceBook -
www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Outlaw-Adam-Knight/9828497922

No comments:

Post a Comment