Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Full Knight's Sleep = Big Back Day

I love sleep.

It seems a rarity for me to be able to commit to a proper 7 hours sleep a night. Obviously this is something I require as much as anyone else, only more so given the weight training and nutrition efforts I put my body through.

With that said, my schedule often sucks ass. And after being awake for 32 hours straight given life and work commitments (and being able to score a 45 minute block to burn 800 calories on the X-Trainer) there was a great need for me to enjoy finally being able to tuck myself into bed yesterday at about 4PM.

The only negative of course is being wide awake at 4AM.

Ah well, gets the workout out of the way first thing.

5 minutes to limber up
Overhead Dumbbell Raise 4 x 12 (50 lbs)
Deadlift 2 x 12 (1 plate); 2 x 8 (2 plates); 2 x 4 (2.5 plates)
Dumbbell Row 5 x 5 (80 lbs - NO REST)
Wide Grip Pulldown  4 x 10 ("180" Upping Weight next week)
Close Grip Pulldown 4 x 8 ("180")
Wide Grip T-Bar Row 4 x 12 (2.5 plates, Upping Weight)
X-Trainer 15 mins High Intervals (286 calories)

Chilling at home now sipping some hot coffee and water. Looking forward to a few days of pre holiday joy (and one X-Mas day of binge eating). Tomorrow is another cardio day, followed by legs.

Thanks to everyone who came out last week to Premier Championship Wrestling's final event of 2011. Was a fun night had by all in attendance. We're going full steam ahead with only 3 shows remaining before the 10th Anniversary show in March. Seeing as how I've managed to become the PCW Heavyweight Champion once again that puts an extra pressure on me to be better than I have been in the past. Not just for the PCW faithful but for all the towns and companies that I am trying to fit into my schedule.

2012 looks to be a Big Damn Year.

Shiny.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Just in Time for X-Mas Buy An Outlaw Tee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment