Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2011

Final Show of the Year Tonight ...

... and I am exhausted already. So this'll probably be kinda brief.

Gonna be an exceptionally long night for me, and I still need to do all kinds of holiday related running around before I can consider laying down for a nap (what - old men nap okay?) So it was a good thing I was able to get in my workout first thing with little interference.

Stationary Bike - 10 Mins Warm up
Incline Dumbbell Fly - 4 x 12 (40 lb)
Flat Smith Press - 15 + 10 + 10 + 8 + 6 + 10 (Pyramid Up, Final Dropset)
Incline Dumbbell Press - 6 (80 lbs) + 2 x 8 (70 lbs) + 10 (60 lb)
EZ Bar Curl - 4 x 8 (1 plate / side)
Standing Dumbbell Curl - 4 x 6 (50 lb)
Rising Cable Fly - 4 x 12 ("50")
Inside Dumbbell Curl - 3 x 10 (30 lb NO REST)
Decline Cable Fly - 4 x 12 ("50")

And I am cooked.

This plan was designed with rest days planned between Back and Leg Day (which given my cold over the weekend and the show tonight I could not take) so I am INTENSELY looking forward to waking up tomorrow and only having to hit the X-Trainer for a leisurely hour of medium intensity cardio. I need the break and no amount of pre-workout stimulant pump is keeping me going right now.

And that's all I got. Again TONIGHT is PCW's Final event of 2011 SEASONS BEATINGS. I guarantee Fun, Action and great Indy Wrestling Excitement.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Buy An Outlaw Tee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment