Total Pageviews

Friday 23 December 2011

No Luck on Calipers yet; Mutant Rage is All The Rage!!

And yet I haven't developed a cool healing factor or the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound yet.

Sad day.

After talking with Dave over at Muscles By Meyers again this morning whilst I was upgrading to the aforementioned Mutant Rage pre-workout supplement, he suggested that I make an appointment with his workmate Jon in the coming days. Jon is reportedly an expert at caliper readings and getting the most accurate bf% measurements.

And I figure if I am gonna put my fat assed shame out here for everyone to laugh at, I might as well go all the way with it.

So expect a delay in the bf% measurement. I still plan on doing the basic measurements myself tomorrow - to the best of my all by myself ability. So that'll be in place instead of a boring "I did XX minutes on the Cross Trainer today" cardio report.

Coolio.

In passing, the energy rush I got from the new Mutant Rage stuff was unbelievable. HUGE difference from my last brand. My fingers were practically trembling between sets. And the surge I got on the flat bench on the third and fourth sets was crazy once my body got into the rythym again.

Limber and Stretch warm up
Incline Dumbbell Fly 4 x 12 (40 lbs)
Flat Bench 1 x 12 (135 lbs); 4 x 6 (205 lbs)
Incline Smith Bench 4 x 10 (1.75 plates)
Barbell Curl 4 x 5 (135lbs)
Rising Cable Fly 4 x 12 ("50")
Dumbbell Curls 4 x 6 (50 lbs)
Standard Cable Flys 4 x 12 ("50")
EZ Bar Curl 4 x 12 (85 lbs)

So yeah. Great pump, amazing energy surges deep into the routine and very satisfying effort all through out. Can't wait to see some improvements in definition in the coming weeks. And by "definition" I mean "Stapling my trap shut and not eating everything in sight once the holidays are over and done with".

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Merry X-Mas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment