Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 February 2012

Neck Sore, New Music Helps, Chest Blasted, Twitter Links A-Plenty

That's right, Josh. I "blasted" my chest. We both know how much you love that term (or at least the Mrs does).

Where's Matt Leibl with my "bazinga"?

Bastard.

And for what it's worth I hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl tonight. However, I will be missing that game in favor of some sleep and family time. That said however, ain't no way I am missing my Winnipeg Jets triumph (hopefully) in Montreal in about an hour ish.

So let's get to the Nitty Gritty.

My neck is killing me. Achy. Sore. And trying to drift constantly to my right shoulder. I blame too many hours in a car / plane this week. The cramped sensation and motion seems to have caused a kink (giggity) in my muscles. stretching, heat and Alleve seem to be loosening it up some. At least enough that I was able to pound me some Pecs.

Flat Press 15 + 15 (135 lbs); 6 + 5 + 3 (225)  #pussiedout
Low Incline Smith Press 10 + 10 + 8 + 7 (2 plates) #muchbetter
Incline Deep Dumbbell Press 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 (60 lbs) #greatstretch
Cable Flys 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 ("70") #failurepatternforming
Rising Cable Flys 4 x 10 ("40") #nothingwittyhere

Looking forward to sweating my rear off tomorrow in a marathon cardio session. My elliptical trainer in the gym is currently in a state of disrepair, so I will endeavour to track down a replacement in another location for tomorrow. This session (90 minutes minimum) will be my week of beer / wings / nachos punishment. Back to a regular 20 - 30 minutes cardio post weights as of Tuesday.

Finally, I gotta plug the band HALESTORM . I realize that this crew ain't exactly new in the USA but they are brand new to me. Love this track, love the lead singer's voice, and love to hear new bands playing good old fashioned hard assed rock and roll!



AK

Twitter
Facebook
Outlaw DVDs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment