Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2012

Shoulders, Surprisingly Tired, Need Cardio

I woke up on the wrong side of wrong this morning. 5AM came and said "Wake up, FatAss." And I did. And frankly I shoulda Lariat-o'd 5AM in teh face, crawled back under the covers and grabbed a few more hours worth of zzzz's.

Ugh, low motivation / energy today.

Thanks goodness for pre-workout supplements. Quick energy blast = a great pump.

Though I am crashing hard now. tomorrow is going to have to be a cardio exclusive day to make up for the lack of short post workout sessions I had planned for this week. Irritating is an understatement.

Ah well.

Dumbbell Press 12 (40 lb); 10 (50 lb); 10 (55); 9 + 7 (60)
Wide Grip Upright Row 4 x 8 (135lb)
Rear Delt Fly 4 x 8 (50 lb)
Standing Side Lat Raise 6 (40lb); 4 x 8 (35)

That's it and that's all. By the time I had finished the last set of raises I legit started feeling woozy. So I pounded my shake to get some nutrients in to the system. Chicken breast, asparagus and 1 cup of steamed veggies coming right up. I don't think I waited all that long between meals before working out, but adding in the poor sleep on top of that may explain the descrepancy in my energy levels.

I'll be back in top form tomorrow I am sure. Cardio / Abs: I will make you my pretty little bitch.

AK
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment