Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Road Trip Fun. Nutrition Fail, March 31st Approaching Fast

First and foremost; props, salutations and thanks to everyone involved with the CNWA for the wonderful time I had this past weekend touring across Alberta. My first road trip of 2012 was a complete success and I can't wait to see how the final product turns out.

The crowds in Lacombe, Rocky Mountain House and Lethbridge were definitely ones I will never forget with very memorable experiences in each and every location. 7 matches in 3 nights. Man, I feel young again.

And then I got out of the truck last night from my 12 hour drive and my knee reminded me that I was NOT young again.

Growing old sucks.

News at 11.

On that note, after a highlight trip I need to confess to the lowlights of recent days.

I have had some horrible nutrition fails in the last week.

As much as I would like to take the easy route and suggest that this is a result of "Road Trip Nutrition" the fact remains that after starting very strong and being on a good roll (pun intended) in the last 10 days I have botched my diet plan completely for at least one meal a day.

As a result of this lack of dedication my weight remains firmly notched at 287. A mere 4 pounds down from when I did my weigh-in / Bodyfat-percentage testing.

This is unacceptable.

I started this blog with the intention of giving myself no excuses, and somehow I have managed to make some. Perhaps I need to do a daily picture / weigh in just to assist in accountability.

Suggestions from my peers and professionals who read this (for amusement' sake if nothing else) would be greatly appreciated.

So with that said, I kicked my own ass into oblivion tonight in the weight room.

Wide Grip Barbell Row 12 (135 lbs); 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 (225)
T-Bar Row 12 + 10 + 10 + 10 (3 plt)
Single Arm T-Bar 4 x 6 (2 plt)
Wide Grip Pulldown 10 + 10 + 8 + 6 ("200" - Rack)
Straight Bar Cable Pressdown 4 x 15 ("100")
Dumbbell Obliques 3 x 12 (55 lbs)
Back Hyperextensions 3 x 12
X-trainer 20 mins (307 cals)

Feeling nice and swoll, good and tired but energized. My favorite post workout feeling.

PCWs THUNDERSTRUCK is this Thursday night. The 10th anniversary show is 4 weeks after that.

No excuses. March 31st is my goal date for 260 and 10%.

No Excuses.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment