Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

BlogFail, V-Day Sucks, Jets Hockey

Nothing sucks more than having to retype an entire blogpost right when you're all done. I mean seriously, this sucks monkey nuts. I was all done and then "poof".
Grrrrrrr.

Okay, maybe a few things suck worse than this (ie: poverty, war in foreign countries, animal abuse, the Tragically Hip) so I had better rethink that statement and put things in a proper perspective.

Happy Hallmark Day to all you suckers. Enjoy blowing a fortune on overpriced flower deliveries, candy and dinner reservations that no one really appreciates properly. I'm going to the Jets game tonight. It's my first live NHL game at home in over 15 years and quite frankly I am totally stoked about it.

#GoJetsGo

I feel like a bag of crap this morning. My 18 pound shizhu cross Apollo had more energy than I did, which is saying something as he is about the laziest dog I have ever seen.

But feeling obligated to actually get something done I managed a whole 20 minutes on the X-Trainer while watching SportsCentre before hitting the showers.

I know.

Pitiful.

Thankfully, I treated my back to a monster workout last night.

Wide Grip Bentover Barbell Row 12 (135 lbs); 10 + 10 + 8 + 8 (225)
T-Bar Row 4 x 10 (3 plt)
Dumbbell Row 10 + 10 + 9 + 8 (80 lbs)
Wide Grip Pulldown 10 + 10 + 8 + 6 ("200" - Rack)
Rope Cable Pressdown 4 x 10 ("100")

Huge pump. Felt awesome once done. Nothing like a good strong back pump to really jazz you up.

And nothing like waiting about an hour too long before refueling your body with dinner (Steak, Salad and whole grain Rigatoni) to overfeed out of hunger and cause a severe bloat right before bed.

Which is very likely the cause of my current state of "blah."

Who cares, Hockey Game Tonight! With luck, I'll catch an energy surge in time to blast the bejesus out of my "huge pectoral muscles."

AK
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment