Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 February 2012

Day Late, Way Behind, Sore Old Man Today

Gonna make this brief. Writing updates on my laptop irritates me for some reason.

Had a great gym day yesterday despite being super low energy. Was just a day where lack of proper sleep for about a week finally caught up with me. Not even my pre-workout shake was able to perk me up.

That said, after gutting out a low motivation Arms workout, grabbing an Outlaw Sized Timmies (2 milk and 4 Splenda thank you very much) and 2 egg white breakfast sandwiches, I felt greatly refreshed by the time I got to the training centre to beat up some greenhorns.

2 hours later I was soaked to the bone. Great work by everyone involved (Jay, Beave', Diamond and Ryan). Spread the word, when I get back to town we'll set up another group session and go over what we worked on again and see how far we can step it up.

Tried out the Goodlife Fitness in the CanWest building today downtown for a change of pace. Great atmosphere, but I was a little disappointed in the weight training selection of equipment. But I am sure that all of the regular office gym goers in that building have zero complaints with it.

Ah well.

Workout Breakdowns in 3 ... 2...  NOW

Yesterday:
Hanging Tricep Dips 10 + 8 + 8 + 6
Dumbbell Curls 8 + 8 + 7 + 7 (50 lbs)
V-Bar Cable Extensions 4 x 12 ("150")
EZ Bar Curls 3 x 12 (95 lbs)

Today:
Wide Grip Barbell Row 15 (135); 10 (225); 6 + 5 + 5 + 5 (275)
Dumbbell Row 9 + 9 + 8 + 8 (100 lbs)
Wide Grip Pulldown 10 + 8 + 7 + 6 ("200")
Latissimus Cable Pressdown 4 x 15 ("100")
Hyperextension / Knee Raises 3 x  failure

So yeah, overall a good 2 days of training. Here's hoping I don't throw it all under the bus as I enjoy the Jets game tonight at home. AH well.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment