Total Pageviews

Monday 2 April 2012

WrestleMania 28, Inspired to Train Like A MoFo

To me, there's nothing like WrestleMania Season.

Sure, that's probably an obvious statement coming from the 17-year Wrestler who is the headmaster of ceremonies for this blogspot gimmick. But there is always - and hopefully WILL always be something special about WrestleMania.

No matter how jaded and craptastic I sometimes feel watching some of the Wrestling on TV These days (Monday Night Raw and TNA Impact often being examples) just knowing that WrestleMania is around the corner and I am in fro a good 3 to 4 hours of solid pro-wrestling goodness makes me feel like that tubby 11 year old kid who watched Randy Savage win the Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania IV after a 5 hour tournment.

Simply awesome stuff.

I'm not gonna bother reviewing the event. I'll leave that to the armchair bookers and online experts who make a living (or would like to make a living) doing so. I just want to put over how much I enjoyed the event, and how badly it made me want to hit the gym today.

With that said:

5 Mins Static Stretching, Joint Loosening
T-Bar Row, Wide Grip - 2 x 12 (2 plt); 8 (4 plt) + 10 (3.5) + 12 (3)
Incline Dumbbell Row - 10 + 8 + 8 (80 lb)
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown - 10 + 10 + 8 ("200")
Close Grip Pulldown - 10 + 10 + 10 ("150")
Cable Lat Pressdown - 10 + 10 + 10 ("100")
Back Hyperextension 3 x 10 (body wight)
Dumbbell Oblique 3 x 12 (50lb)
              Core / Pressdown in a circuit

I have to go back to the gym and get my 30 - 45 mins of cardio done good and proper as I ran flat out of time. However, feeling good and swolled up after that routine.

While I may never be on a WrestleMania card (hell, I may never get a chance to lose a dark match to Tyler Reks before a WWE Superstars taping) I am proud of my industry and proud to call yself a Proofessional Wrestler. And WrestleMania XVIII reminded me why I work as hard as I do.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment