Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 April 2012

US VISA Process is a Real Headache, Thankfully I Workout

Roughly 10 months ago I began the arduous process of applying for a US Work VISA in order to expand my professional wrestling events into the United States. In that time I have met with delay after delay. Some warranted, and others not.

While I can certainly understand in today's questionable economy (certainly not going to open up the can of worms about WHY the US economy is in the sorry state it's in coughcough-GoldmanAndSachs-coughcough) because as I am well aware no one south of the 49th paralell gives a Tinker's Damn about what us Canucks think aboot anything.

All I do know if that it is a ridiculously difficult process to go through as an independant. I have no doubt that - were I to have a prominent wrestling office in the USA helping sponsor me over the border that this would have been resolved within 6 to 8 weeks.

That said, I am now about to begin a second application - at the request of the USA Consulate because it is their belief that my request may have gotten "lost in the shuffle" and a "fresh request may be more likely to be looked at in a timely fashion."

Yay bureaucracy.

*******

Chest and Quads:

5 Mins Static Stretching
Incline Dumbbell Press - 2 x 15 (40 lb - Warmup)
Walking Lunges - 2 x 12 ( Bodyweight)
Incline Dumbbell Press - 10 + 10 + 8 + 8 + 7 (80 lb)
Leg Press - 5 x 15 (450 lb)
Incline Dumbbell Fly - 12 (30 lb) + 12 (40) + 10 (50)
Dbl Leg Quad Extension - 4 x 15 (90 lb)
Nautilus Machine Press - 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 ("200")
Standing Cable Fly - 3 x 20 ("50")
Back Hyperextensions - 2 x10
Dumbbell Obliques - 2 x 12 (50 lb)

Felt really good after that one. Much less stressed out and relaxed. Good times.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment