Total Pageviews

Monday 9 April 2012

Back and Hams Tight, Family Time at Easter is Good

No matter what your religiousity may or may not dictate to you, no one can deny the wonders of family dinner at your parent's house. Yes, it was Easter Sunday - the day the the Lord's only Son arose from his cave delivering candy and treats to all the good little boys and girls in a fluffy bunny suit.

And I am perfectly okay if someone is offended by that statement because I personally believe that - if God is reading this - that He/She thinks I am a damned funny guy.

With that said. There is no way to survive an Easter Dinner unscathed in the nutrition plan. And since I am a weak will sad sack to begin with when it comes to my nutrition plan I only have one thing to say - "Pass the stuffing!"

********

However knowing that I was gonna fat boy it up at dinner I made double sure to get into the gym and sweat my bag off with some quality exercising.

5 Minus static strecth / joint loosening
Wide Grip T-Bar Row - 2 x 15 (2 plt); 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 8 (3.5 plt)
Lying Leg Curl - 12 + 10 + 9 + 8 (70 lb)
Incline Dumbbell Row - 3 x 10 (80 lb)
Stiff Leg Deadlift 4 x 10 (135 lb)
Wide Grip Pulldown - 4 x 10 ("200")
Latissimus Pressdown - 3 x 12 ("100")
Back Hyperextension - 2 x 10
Dumbbell Obliques - 2 x 12 (50 lb)
Bench Crunches - 2 x 25
20 min X-Trainer Intervals - 331 cals

Great Sweat, better pump. short of breath almost the whoel time - love the intense volume training with short breaks. Really gets the heart pumping. Also was good to pair Hams / Back together again. I usually try to keep back very isolated, but if this allows me to hit my legs with more regularity (less cheating out on Leg Day) then I am calling it a win.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment