Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 April 2012

I'm Gonna Get a New T-Shirt Made ....

.... It will have this picture on it ....

... With the words "I HATE LEG DAY!!!" emblazoned in a huge, crumbling font.

Ugh .... I am definitely gonna pay for this tomorrow.

With that said, I actually am feeling pretty good overall. I am only using straight creatine monohydrate with my pre-workout protein shake so I am kinda missing the surge I get from the super awesome supps I usually have. However, I am still feeling the pump, no questions.

Of course, with my diet plan being pretty darned lean again (6 whole eggs, mushrooms, asparagus, 1 cup celery, 1 cup pistachios, 1 slice cheddar and 2 scoops of Mutant Pro Protein powder with creatine and Waxy Maise being my whole intake so far today in the first 8 hours) that probably adds to the fatigue factor I am suffering from.

Regardless, training ain't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be hard work.

With that said, less bitching and more info;

40 mins X-Trainer Intervals - 599 cals
               3 hour break
5 mins static stretching, joint loosening
Walking Lunges - 2 x 10 (body weight)
Leg Press Dropset - 9 (660 lb) + 10 (590) + 12 (520) + 15 (450) + 20 (380)
Lying Hamstring Curl - 12 + 12 + 9 (70 lbs)
Single Leg Quad Extension - 3 x 15 (45 lb - No Rest)
Dumbbell Pyramid - 10 (20 lb) + 10 (30) + 10 (40) + 8 (50) + 9 (40) + (2 x 10)(30) 20 Sec Rest btw
Wide V-Grip Cable Curls - 3 x 15 ("100") 30 Sec Rest btw

Yeah. My legs are quivering and my arms are aching.

I love it.

Show updates coming soon. Plus my excitement to my inaugural trip to Las Vegas for the Cauliflower Alley Convention in 2 weeks.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment