Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 April 2012

Almost 3,000 Page Views, And My Shoulders Are Tight

First and Foremost, sometime in teh next week or so this lovely little webspace / blog / piece of random randomness is about to hit 3,000 views. And for that I say - "isn't there something more fun on the internet to do than read about my workouts and upcoming wrestling shit?"

Obviously, the answer to that is YES! And as a result of this, I am even more flattered that some many of you are repeat readers or just random page stumblers. And - more recently - people who got tricked into clicking the link on my page because I have Social Media Whored it out like a street vendor in Thailand.

For those who like it, I thankee. For those who get pissed at me, I say thankee. For those who don't give a fuck, you ain't reading this anyway so go fuck yourself.

Kidding.

Seriously, thank you all. I am working damned hard to make changes not just to my body, but to my health. I want to keep on lacing up the boots until I am 40. But I ain't gonna do that if I can't keep up the pace I am used to.

Let's bring it hard!

**********

Shoulder and Tricep Day make me smile.

Static Stretch and rotator cuff loosening
Seated 3/4 Military Dumbbell Press - 2 x 15 (40 lb); 10 (70) + 12 (60) + 15 (60)
Rear Delt Fly - 4 x 10 (50 lb)
Dumbbell Shrugs - 3 x 15 (80 lb)
Side Lateral Raise - 4 (40 lb) + 7 (35) + 10 (30) + 11 (25) + 13 (20)
Wide Grip Tricep Extension - 3 x (12 - 15) ("160")
Rope Cable Extension - 3 x Fail ("100")
                Triceps Superset

Great pump, a better sweat. Gonna squeeze in about 45 minutes on the X-trainer before I head to bed methinks.

Been a good week so far. Gotta stay strong going into a holiday weekend.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment