Total Pageviews

Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Morning Post Cardio Report

First and foremost, #GoJetsGo !!
GREAT Time watching the complete and utter domination of the Florida Panthers last night. Sure, 16 games left in the season and we are just barely holding onto the final playoff spot. Who cares? For now, my Jets are riding a high and will continue to do so until Monday night's game against the Sabres.

Gonna be a tight one? Maybe so. But I will love every second of it.

Been waiting 15 long years to get truly excited about the NHL Playoffs again, and this is the best time I have had watching hockey since I was a kid. Love it.

Okay then.

Third morning in a row hitting the cardio / X-Trainer first thing. And on the third day my body finally started reacting in a positive manner again. Sure, my tummy is now a rumbling and asking for some nutrition. To that tummy I say "Patience! Oatmeal, berries, protein powder and coffee are coming post-haste!"

And yes, I speak to my stomach in archaic and lofty tones.

Why do I do this?

Yeah, I got nothing.

Great weight session last night.

Elevated-Feet Pullups 4 x 10 (Body)
Bent Over Barbell Row 4 x 8 (225 lb)
Dumbbell Row 4 x 10 (80 lb)
Wide Grip Pulldown 4 x 10 ("180")
V-Bar Cable Pressdown 4 x 12 ("100")
Back Hyperextension / Decline Trunk Twists 3 x FAIL

Great sweat and pump after this last night. A nice, fast routine that I was able to hammer out in a relatively short amount of time. Which, if I am going to be doing 2-A-Days in the gym, are going to be necessary to avoid being stuck in that dreary facility for longer than absolutely necessary.

Ahhhhh ... feels to good to be feeling good again.

I am actually thinking about Legs and Cardio tomorrow. Sure, my knee is tight and achy. But who cares? I need to switch it up.

AK

Twitter
Facebook
PCW:X

No comments:

Post a Comment