Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 March 2012

After All The Touchy, Feely Happy Thoughts Yesterday...

... I forgot to actually add in my Workout Review (#ThisIsWhyISuck). Sure, not that it's a horrible thing of course. But I did create this to be my "WorkoutAccountability and Review" blog.

Ahem. On that note.

Great blasting workouts in the last few days. I suffered through about 70 minutes of a 90 minute Hot Yoga class on Sunday afternoon (my first one in oh, about 3 months). And while I thoroughly enjoyed the terrific sweat and feeling of lung clearing, mind refreshing accomplishment there is nothing cool about trying to do your vinyasa's when your mat is so slick with sweat that you have zero traction to perform one safely.

Laying down and just breathing to finish seemed like a plan at that point.

So then yesterday evening I went rummaging through my old workout plans, desperate for something to motivate me.Something to shake up my routine and - let's face it - challenge my fat ass.

Found This:

Warm Up - Static Stretching, joint looseners, etc
Wide Grip Pulldown - 8 ("200") + 10-12 ("150")
Incline Dumbbell Press - 8 (70 lb) +12 (55 lb) +15 (45 lb)
            (Repeat whole Circuit 2x)
Incline Dumbbell Row - 8 (80 lb) + 12 (60 lb) + 15 (50 lb) 2x
Wide Upright Dumbbell Row - 5 (60 lb) + 8 (45 lb) + 13 (30 lb) 2x
Tricep Cable Extension - 5 x 12 ("100")
Treadmill Interval Sprints - 20 Mins

So yeah. That was brutal hard. Crazy sweat in my crappy, cold basement gym. The pump is still holding strong (or at least it feels like it is anyways). And I am SO glad I found that routine.

Motivated and Jacked. A good combo. Been weeks since I felt this damned good.

Don't Forget! PCW:X THIS THURSDAY!!!
PCW Title - "Outlaw" Adam Knight vs Antonio Scorpio Jr
The HONKY TONK MAN
KENNY OMEGA
$10 at the Door
9PM Bell Time

AK

Twitter
Facebook
PCW:X
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment