Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2012

Sleep is Good, Costco Gets Expensive, Needing More Circuit Variety

Oh sleep.

You have long been my nemesis. How often my body craves you only to have me deny it. Much like the women in my life. To offer that which you so wantonly desire only to snatch it away (giggity) when you are but a mere fingertip away.

So yeah. I got some sleep today. A whole 8 hours.

It. Was. Glorious.

Man, if I can get more of that I might actually start to feel better on a regular basis. Who'd a thunk it?

#Sarcasm

***********

Oh Costco; How I love your dusty walkways. Your incredible miscellany of goods and / or services. Your incredible prices on bulk items - both good for me and less than good for me.

Many a person has asked "who needs to have a freezer stocked full of broccoli, chicken fruits in such mass quantities." I have that answer, and that answer is the "Outlaw" Adam Knight.

I have been a Costco member for just over one month and have already spent my mortgage on goods. They were out of kitchen sinks, so I settled on a deep freeze - which is just as well, otherwise all of my chicken would've gone bad by now. But that's not the point.

Thank you Costco. I don't know how I spent ricockulous amounts of money before you came into my life.

**********

While I have immensely enjoyed returning to this older workout routine involving dropsets / circuits / high volume intensity reps - I am already bored.

Today is my training day off so after I post this blog (and social media pimp it out like the dirty girl it is) I will be scouring the Interwebs via the multitude of tubes and vessels in search of new ideas and routines to try and implement. With that said; if you have any suggestions, weblinks, ideas or good pics you'd like to share - please post them in the comments below.

Here was yesterday:

5 Mins X-Trainer Warmup
Wide Grip Pulldown - 10 ("200") + 12 ("150")
Incline Dumbbell Press - 8 (80 lb) + 10 (70) + 12 (60 lb)
              Circuit 3x - 90 sec rest
Wide Grip Bentover Row - 2 x 8 (235 lb) + 10 (185) + 15 (135)
Barbell Upright Row - 8 + 8 + 7 + 5 + 5 (135 lb)
Standing Cable Flys - 3 x 20 ("50")
20 Mins X-Trainer Intervals

Great pump. Better sweat. Need a change.

AK

Facebook
Twitter
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment