Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 May 2012

YouTube Uploads, Shoulders and Lazy Dogs

Been trying to get more content of recent / requested matches up on my YouTube Channel. Apparently this whole "Internet thing" is more than just a phase and more kids are tuning in and turning onto online content than ever before. Who knew?

Perhaps it's time for this old man to take off his reading glasses and get things together.

On that note, I present the following STEEL CHAIN MATCH from a few years back. A great culmination to a long assed feud that travelled across provinces. Cheech really gave it to me, and frankly I gave it right back.

**FYI - Not for the Feint of Heart**



*******

My Dogs are the laziest little buggers possibly ever. After their morning ritual feeding and brief outdoor playtime they are often more than content to sit their fuzzy little keisters down on my couch thusly:


Seriously, how is a guy supposed to get all ready to hit the cold, musty weight room when he knows that his pups are wanting him to do nothing more than sit on the couch and watch SportsCentre all day?

*******
 
Shoulders Today:

5 Mins Stationary Bike
5 Mins Stretching / Joint Loosening
Seated Smith Machine Press - 15 (1 plt) + 12 (1.5) + 10 + 10 + 10 + 7 (1.75)
Smith Machine Shrugs - 2 x 12 (2.5 plt) + 4 x 10 (3.25 plt)
Bentover Rear Delt Fly - 12 + 11 + 10 + 10 (50 lb)
Upright Dumbbell Row - 4 x 8 (60 lb)
Standing Side Lateral raise - 4 x 10 (35 lb)
Back Hyperextensions
Hanging Knee Lift
Ball Plank Rollouts
            Core Circuit 3 x 15
X-Trainer Intervals - 15 mins

Good workout. Really needed the stress release. Been a rough day so far. Lots of work to dig my way out of, way behind on a few projects that I can't make the time to get to until I get my financial ducks as lined up in a row. Road trips in the planning stages right now, might end up being a busy summer and fall.
 
AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment