Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Back Day Blowout, Training Diets Suck

No big updates today folks. My mental humor machine seems to be on the fritz (Von Erich) and I can barely string (theory) anything together. It's been a long week already. 6th day of 9 for my training diet and it's starting to suck big time. No more headaches thankfully, but a complete drop in my energy levels. Never into a "blood sugar crash" state as I make sure to have enough food every 2 to 3 hours to avoid that. But still just an overall end of day fatigue that is wearing my ass out.

Saturday can't come fast enough.

*****

5 Mins Static Stretching
Bentover Barbell Row – 12 (135 lb); 3 x 12 (185 lb)
Stiif Leg Deadlifts – 3 x 12 (135 lb)
Wide Grip T-Bar Row – 3 x 12 (3 plt)
Laying Leg Curl - 3 x 12 (1.5 plt)
Wide Grip Pulldown - 3 x 12 ("170")
3/4 Dumbbell Row - 3 x 12 (55 lb - NO REST)
Rope Lat Pressdown - 3 x 12 ("50")

Way less of a weight workout than I am used to numbers wise, but I shortened all of my rest breaks to 45 seconds each and had a real tight pace going. On the Dumbbell Rows in particular I had sweat just pouring - it was a real ugly sight ladies, sorry for the mental image.

Tomorrow I should be in early enough to avoid competing for time on the X-trainer so my cardio will get kicked back in. Here's hoping I can still get some energy back after a full knight's sleep.

Have a great day!

AK

Twitter
Facebook
Osborne House

No comments:

Post a Comment