Total Pageviews

Monday 21 October 2013

Last Minute Road Trips

Not something I get too often anymore. At my age / experience, when people are looking for me to pack my boots and head outta town, they usually know this at least a month in advance.

That said, it was a pleasant surprise to not only get the call from Wavell to head on out to Lebret, SK for a show but to also be available for said show.

Nice crowd of kids and their families, eager to be entertained and easy to please. Glad I was able to bring Jay Walker and Leo London with me to give them a chance to experience a taste of "life on the road"which is the only way anyone in Pro Wrestling ever truly learns anything.

Shout outs to Wavell (for an easy match as always) Billy, Joe, Bobby and Kat (who made the trip in from Edmonton at last minute) and of course to Short Sleeve Sampson who started his "Midget Time Farewell Tour" with this event. Glad I was able to be a part of that. Really good dude.

"Cowboy Ending" is doing very well on Amazon, Smashwords and other retailers. Thank you again for all the support. The recently released "Book of Korum" is moving at an alarming rate and I am humbled by the response so far. I have begun the second book of Overdrive and will have details and sample chapters to post as time goes by. And the title? I think it's appropriately called "Outlaw Justice."

Settle down, Scott.

I'll be in touch soon. Busy day ahead. Check the links and have an awesome day.

AK

Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment