Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 June 2012

I Still Hate Chris Hemsworth

I know, it’s truly a petty thing. But when I was a young man – prior to my adventures in professional wrestling – it was my dream to one day live out my life portraying heroes and villains of a fantastical nature on a “big screen motion picture.”

Sigh … if only I was all abdominal. And Australian. And tall.

One day ….

Side note; Snow White and the Huntsman. Good flick. Despite Kristen Stewart. Well worth the admission.

Still been in a weird headspace lately. It’s definitely been affecting my motivation for writing and more or less everything else. At some point in time I will be able to regain my focus. Until then I apologize to any “faithful readers” as I am likely to continue with my sporadic updates.

Side note, shout outs to all of my friends who are sponsored athletes for Muscles by Meyers. This year at the MABBA Provincial showcase these men and women represented strong, so big props to everyone but notably to Jon Chong and Kimberly Ho . Great job all!
*****

Here was today’s SHOULDER Set:

5 Mins Stationary Bike
5 Mins Joint Loosening
Seated Dumbbell Press – 12 (40 lb) + 12 (50) + 3 x 12 (60)
Rear Barbell Shrugs – 11 (225 lb) + 2 x 12 (205 lb)
Wide Upright Dumbbell Row – 3 x 12 (50 lb)
Bentover Rear Delt Fly – 3 x 12 (40 lb)
Standing Side Lateral Raise – 3 x 12 (30 lb)
Rear Delt Cable Fly – 3 x 12 (“50”)
Hanging Knee Lift / Back Hyperextension – 3 x 15

That’s all for today. Arms tomorrow and I gotta get my cardio on this weekend. The important thing in life is finding a goal and a routine. And at present I will be happy with a routine. Goals seem to be slipping.

Give me time, I’ll figure my head out.

AK


No comments:

Post a Comment